WBCE CMS is a very user friendly content management system. The main advantages of WBCE CMS are:
- intuitive user interface
- simple but powerful template building
- gentle learning curve for users, designers and developers
- moderate system requirements
- high performance
- search engine friendly
- readiness for responsive design and accessible web sites
- great flexibility for displaying any kind of content
- user and rights management
- active, transparent and democratic development
- friendly and helpful community
- stress-free license terms (WBCE CMS is and stays free of charge, the source code is not encrypted and can be downloaded at GitHub, licensed under GPL)
- detailed user manual
WBCE CMS can be used to build websites for a large variety of users and goals, e.g.:
- small and medium-sized companies
- boards, communities, organizations
- schools and universities
- building a personal homepage for you and your family
- in short: everyone who likes to build websites.
To make getting started as easy as possible, this detailed user manual is provided and will be continuously updated and enhanced.
Hint: Most example images can be enlarged by clicking on them.
- All information on these pages is provided as-is. We can give no warranty that there are no errors or misleading phrases.
- English is not my first language, so please excuse any grammar, spelling and wording mistakes.